|NØRLO ground coffee
A Basic French Press Brewing Guide
- Preheat your cafetière by pouring in some boiling water and giving it a swirl.
- Discard the water, then put in your coffee.
- Pour some just-off boiling water (ideally 92-96 degrees) over the dry coffee and saturate all the grounds.
- Let it steep for four minutes, with the plunger cap on, but not pressed down (that’ll stop the heat escaping).
- Remove the plunger then stir three times.
- Replace the plunger, and carefully plunge at a consistent pace.
- For best results, decant the finished brew.